b.i.k.e.-Syracuse Cycle De'Cuse
Swinburne Memorial Ride
Sunday June 22, 2014
b.i.k.e. Syracuse Changing lives one pedal stroke at a time
What you need to do:
Reserve your spot now by sending us an email with your name and address. Put "registration" in the subject line.
Send your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees and donations can be sent online via charge or debit card. Go to our donation page and follow the simple instructions. www.bikesyracuse.org
Registration is $25 per rider age 18 and older. Children 17 and under are free to ride in the company of an adult also riding.
· Registration is located at the pool area of Burnet Park, Syracuse, New York.
· Registration opens at 7:30 a.m
· 8:30 A.M. Group start for the 45 mile ride
· 9:00 A.M. Group start for 10 and 25 mile rides
· NOT IN A GROUP? Start any time between 7:30 A.M. and noon any distance
· All Riders must sign a liability waiver. WAIVER FORM
Turn in your form, fee and donation at the registration desk.
Make your checks payable to b.i.k.e.-Syracuse.
100% of funds donated to b.i.k.e.-Syracuse are used to run the program.
1.) Provide nutritious food for our meal program
2.) Provide funds for adventure activities that allow experiential learning opportunities for the children
3.) Provide funds for bikes, safety equipment and repairs.
In his last year of declining health, Paul worked with the children as much as he could. The children took him into their hearts as he took them into his.
Our annual fundraiser has been renamed in his honor "The b.i.k.e.Syracuse Cycle de'Cuse Swinburne Memorial Ride"